Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Discussion Boards > Foogie Hangout

Old 02-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
desert10

Default jp-sex.com/amature webmaster

Does anyone please know how to contact this webmaster? I don't think they answer english emails from 'gaijin'

They have a gallery of mine posted every day this week and are very happily putting a huge load on my server. I don't want to redirect them because I have had a warning from a sponsor for doing that, and I've tried ip banning but that doesn't seem to work. There must surely be some way to just talk to them about it. Any suggestions most welcome
desert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Scuzz

Send a message via ICQ to Scuzz

I used to just let the gallery go on being beaten, but I'd change all the sponsor codes to PPC payouts.
I doubt if that's possible anymore, because PPC is dead as far as adult sponsors go. (I think)

Hiding in Thailand.
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #3
druid66

Send a message via ICQ to druid66

i was thought what i will do if ill have that luck to be harvested by jp-sex...

1. track from which tgps he harvest my galleries. lets say from creamasia.

2. instantly buy some nice domain and make nice tgp for jp surfers with jp texts and jp ads of jp sponsors and set up trades with some jp sites (here you need some help from someone who know japanese but i think its doeable cuz few foogies can do this). i would use babelogger style tgp for this (tgp looking like blog with vote rating system and with comments option)

3. post normally to creamasia but instead of ads of your sponsor use ads of your new tgp.

4. look how your new japanese tgp grows and enjoy your new trades with japanese sites im sure you will make some money with time, and keep your tgp up to date so jp surfers will back for more.

that what ill do. and ill not listen "jp-sex traffic is crap, never converts.." etc. if it doesnt convert this guy wouldnt make money its a matter of convincing jp surfer that your ad is good for him (thats why you need some foogie related with japan to help you design it).

- Druid

hmm.. after re-thinking: babelogger style is bad idea for jp surfer probably so just ask around or look how looks japanese tgps...

Last edited by druid66; 02-02-2008 at 02:49 AM.
druid66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:01 AM   #4
Scuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
2. instantly buy some nice domain and make nice tgp
What you're forgetting here, is that by the time you notice that he's killing your server, you ain't gonna have the oportunity to "instantly" do anything except redirect the gallery.

Also, ... Instantly make nice TGP???
Seems to me that you've been tweaking yours into a pretty nice one, but it sure hasn't been "instant"

Hiding in Thailand.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
desert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
i was thought what i will do if ill have that luck to be harvested by jp-sex...

1. track from which tgps he harvest my galleries. lets say from creamasia.

2. instantly buy some nice domain and make nice tgp for jp surfers with jp texts and jp ads of jp sponsors and set up trades with some jp sites (here you need some help from someone who know japanese but i think its doeable cuz few foogies can do this). i would use babelogger style tgp for this (tgp looking like blog with vote rating system and with comments option)

3. post normally to creamasia but instead of ads of your sponsor use ads of your new tgp.

4. look how your new japanese tgp grows and enjoy your new trades with japanese sites im sure you will make some money with time, and keep your tgp up to date so jp surfers will back for more.

that what ill do. and ill not listen "jp-sex traffic is crap, never converts.." etc. if it doesnt convert this guy wouldnt make money its a matter of convincing jp surfer that your ad is good for him (thats why you need some foogie related with japan to help you design it).

- Druid

hmm.. after re-thinking: babelogger style is bad idea for jp surfer probably so just ask around or look how looks japanese tgps...

I agree with you 100% only problem is the site you build wether its tgp or blog must be in japanese language no english and I can't do that at the moment. I also agree about jpsex webmaster making money but I think alot of that is from memberships to sites like graphis/tokyo247 etc - japanese only affiliate programs maybe?
desert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
druid66

Scuzz its possible to make smth instant or lets say in few hours, using simple template, just later day after day improve and tweak it to be better this is what i meant. simple tgp design is available with for example comus thumbs, you install it and you have tgp rdy to work? crappy and seen on million sites? yes, but just work on it later and improve it...
even if this jp-sex traffic consumes his server's b/w he can still do this fast in my opinion.

and this sponsor who got this caribbean.com site? i think it can sell in Japan (i dont know how about new 99bb but i seen a lots of japanese banners and ads there, they looks like they are trying to focus on jp market) thats 2 sponsor you can think of.. and graphis, yes i think you have to be in japan to sell them but i dont know if ill decide to advertise graphis, they doing update from time to time not everyday (so i heard but i may be wrong) i would stick to 99bb and this sponsor from caribbean...

Last edited by druid66; 02-03-2008 at 02:52 AM.
druid66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #7
druid66

and language problem? just use txts and banners from sponsor, then spent few days and look for someone to write real texts. all of this advices are "fast way" dealing with problem. later you have to work on it more to make it best you can. still opportunity of having japanese tgp are knocking to your door
Old 02-03-2008, 04:08 AM   #8
Scuzz

Druid....
You still don't get it, I don't think.
Can you actually build a site while your server is trying to keep up with this?

Signup Date: Wed Oct 11 01:23:37 2000
Days counting: 624

Totals for the day:

Impressions: 601,793
Uniques: 433,930
Reloads: 148,170
Returns in 1 hour: 11,097
Returns in 1 day: 8,596

Top 20 referring domains for Wed Jun 26, 2002

1: jp-sex.com 476,469
2: easypic.com 23,272
3: uh-oh.com 20,038
4: or.jp 9,395
5: bluethumbs.com 5,142
6: delicious-link.com 4,377
7: wowasian.com 4,127
8: kikos-asian-thumbs.com 3,130
9: ne.jp 2,753
10: 24theshow.com 2,315
11: adult-series.com 2,030
12: hardcorejunky.net 1,486
13: kinghost.com 1,410
14: voyez.com 1,290
15: wetcircle.com 1,186
16: hkfiance.com 989
17: hanksgalleries.com 781
18: xxxhost4free.com 705
19: smutserver.com 697
20: x-schoolgirls.com 666

Most guys' servers are gonna bog down so badly that they won't even work.

Hiding in Thailand.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #9
druid66

wow, thats huge traffic i didnt know this..
how jp-sex manage so big traffic he have better server or what?
so sad we cant use it for building site cuz its to big for us
Old 02-03-2008, 03:53 PM   #10
Scuzz

He's been around forever, and yes, he has a damn good server (or 3)
Also, he's a TGP. So, once a surfer goes there, a good portion of the site is cached, and only the text links change.
His bandwidth per day is probably at least what is shown above, but as an old time and very popular TGP, I'm sure he makes a ton of $$$.
...which is another reason, probably, why he doesn't answer emails.
You could use it for building a site per your original plan, but my point was that you couldn't do it while he was beating on your server. You would have to have something ready to go, and then do a redirect, or change the sponsor links.

Back in the days of PPC, like I said above, I used to change my sponsor codes over to a pay by impression progam. Or PPC.
When he picked up one of my galleries, I was actually glad, because he doesn't check his galleries after he posts them, and the surfers would click on anything on the page.
I was pretty much guaranteed between $50 and $150 a day from him.

..and that's the reason that offshoreclicks.com no longer exists, and asianamateurpages.com is no longer PPC.

Hiding in Thailand.

Last edited by Scuzz; 02-03-2008 at 04:00 PM.